There are now thousands of services, including document translation services, which offer assistance in translation and interpretation. They say they are of the highest quality and with real translation experts. However, you know that the specialists you are going to hire are certified and hold the necessary degree? You can, of course, make your documents precise and correct, but are they accepted and regarded as legitimate by the government and non-governmental institutions? Choosing the best certified translation services for this task is crucial, but this is not so straightforward and is why.
We are a company that can guarantee the accuracy of the translation. We are prepared to issue our company’s Translation Accuracy Certificate in case you do not have any particular requirements regarding the translation organization. Once your translation is complete this certificate will be sent to you as a separate document. The certificate can be used to prove the correct and accurate translation. Just send us a message and a sample certificate will be sent to you, so that you can check it before placing your order.
Every year at least 500,000 people with a diploma in translation graduate from different colleges all over the world. Half of them are employed in related areas and only 25% are certified as professional translators in and outside the USA. Experience is not the main thing in this case. No translation resource with an expert approach would employ such specialists, especially for online certified translation services, without the combination of written know-how, translation background and necessary certification. Our experts undergo the long certification process before any of the projects is delivered. Here are types of certificates that we accept:
- ATA: American Translators Association. This is a voluntary membership organization for translators and interpreters who have jobs in the United States. It has a stellar representation, and membership entails proof of academic credentials and translation experience.
- BDÜ: Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators: This is the largest German organization that establishes European and international standards in a number of manufacturing and industrial sectors since 1995. When our translators provide official translation services for businesses and industries moving into European nations, they ensure that documentation is in compliance with this standard when performing a translation.
- NAJIT: The National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators: This organization guarantees qualified approach with any kind of online certified translation, such as temporary residency status, work permits for foreign national, requests for asylum and visas, judicial and legal documents, etc. Our translators cooperate closely with different institutions and support the partnership with this organization when dealing with certified online document translation that must be provided to the governmental or non-governmental bodies around the world.
- APTS: Arab Professional Translators Society Bylaws: This organization takes seriously the role of related Bachelor degree, four years of experience and a must of Professional Code of Ethics knowledge.
- ITIA: Irish Translators and Interpreters Association: This is not a general accreditation but is specifically for translators specializing in the translation of legal and state documentation. One must have at least 5 years of experience in written translation. The organization sets the standards for the translators in Ireland, and all of our specialists, who deal with non/legal documents around Ireland are members of this Association.
Although there is no need for a certification or proven legal translation services by a translator in most countries, we pay attention to the most relevant results for every completion of the project. We are proud to comment on our partnership and positive feedback on translation in many government bodies all over the world. Our customers can be certain that all certified online translation services that we provide comply with and are legit to the established standards of most global organizations.