In a perfect world.
In a perfect world of legal and patent translation, every linguist professing knowledge in this field would be:
- a lawyer first
- a gifted linguist second
- deeply knowledgeable about the law in both source and target countries
- up-to-date on legal issues regarding the Web
- current on patent issues
Welcome to our perfect world. Welcome to Translations ABC. Once you enter, you will choose to stay. Why? Because our professional linguists working in legal and patent translations either hold legal degrees, or have passed the bar and are practicing attorneys. Regarding patent translation: our professional linguists possess legal expertise and usually hold a degree specifically focused on patent law. Our patent translators translate ONLY patents.
Of course, Translations ABC strictly adheres to all the legal requirements when working with you:
- Certify your legal translations, when required.
- Adhere to confidentiality.
- Sign non-disclosure agreements.
In our 27 years of translation business, what accomplishments has Translations ABC attained in the legal and patent fields?
- Legal documents have been accepted by USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) for 27 years.
- Legal contracts for conducting international business for any business type in almost every country.
- Professional court interpreters into and from most languages.
- Certification of legal translations.
- Provide patent translators willing to appear in court.*
Your go-to partner. When you are in the legal and patent business, last-minute, urgent matters arise almost on a daily basis. You need to be able to turn to a translation partner who is willing to go the extra mile to honor your last-minute translation requests—to deliver high-quality documents in time to be used as evidence in a legal proceeding.
Since the law does not recognize weekends or holidays, Translations ABC will work with you when your urgent requests need to be done.
It is time: