You have an e-commerce website, a college program online, software or apps you wish to sell abroad, games that will be an important success in foreign gaming communities. Only one issue. All this digital content is in your mother tongue only, and you’re looking for foreign markets. Naturally, you want assistance–professionals who can not only translate your content but who are aware of the local people’s language / sentences and cultural nuances. More specifically, content and visuals should be suitable in the case of website location, color and images should also be suited for local people.
You will have native and educated linguists who will not only translate and act as consultants to make sure all the words, pictures, colors, etc. are non-offensive and are actually pleasing to the recipient. When you choose our company to be a localisation service provider.
Wide Array of Localization Services
We have seasoned pros who are assigned to projects based on their expertise. Our services include all of the following:
- Product documentation and instructions – our clients can choose online, printed, or both
- Website localization services – Accurate and culturally-appropriate text, changes in colors and visuals as required, and testing to ensure that each loads well and the UX will be exceptional
- Apps and software localization – Both of these are best localized during the development phase, but this is certainly not always done. Good-sized businesses with translators on staff can get it done. But if you are not Google, Yahoo, Microsoft or Apple, it can be an issue. We can take on software or application localization – provided these are the products you have developed or that are in the development phase – we have software experts with native language expertise ready to accept the challenge for you and provide the best app localization services.
- Game localization services: If you can develop outstanding games, we have the expertise to adapt those games to 100 languages. Our gaming translation experts have extensive gaming experience themselves as well as technical know-how to make sure that there will be no bugs. Once games are optimized, they are tested and re-tested in-house before being delivered back to you.
- E-Learning: It’s the rising method of education today. Institutions and individuals both will find that our translation of coursework is completed impeccably. You will be able to market your coursework anywhere you wish, knowing that our translators can handle that.
- Packaging: Many product manufacturers forget about this extra “touch.” When packages are delivered and the native language is used on that packaging, a lot of “good will” is purchased for a tiny amount of investment.
You tell clients that you care about their culture and language with the adapted content. You know nothing about an owl for India; you don’t know the whitening power of a toothpaste in Vietnam. You know it’s not about something. These are the small things which show that you took the time and effort to honor other cultures. And how much does it take to complete these translations? There are no better providers of localization services than us.